Granite Transformations proudly offers a variety of North Phoenix quartz countertop installation options. Quartz is a quality material that is also durable and comes in a variety of styles to achieve many different looks for kitchen and bathroom remodels. Our quartz slabs are resistant to heat and scratches, are nonporous, stain-resistant, and maintenance-free. We also back each one with a Lifetime Limited Warranty. Quartz is an ideal surface for kitchens but is also great for use in bathrooms as a vanity, tub surround, or in a tub-to-shower conversion. Many consumers love to use quartz in bathrooms because it is resistant to mold and mildew. Our Natural Series offers a variety of elegant options that can match your cabinet color or backsplash perfectly. If you are ready to start on your next North Phoenix bathroom remodel or kitchen remodel, contact us today to schedule a free in-home design consultation.
Enjoy Endless Design Opportunities
While quartz is a great choice for countertops, it can also be used in a variety of other applications. Since it is extremely durable and nonporous, quartz is a great choice for bathroom vanities, tub surrounds, laundry rooms, shower stalls, and even floors. Our quartz slabs are not only durable, but also come in a vast selection of color and pattern choices. From vintage to modern, Granite Transformations has the perfect quartz option for you!
Quartz Countertops Colors and Patterns
White Quartz Countertops
White elements in a kitchen or bathroom bring a lovely, clean look and can be paired well with other items such as cabinets and backsplashes. Granite Transformations offers beautiful white quartz slabs that are nonporous, meaning you don’t have to worry about stains ruining your new investment. To schedule your complimentary design consultation, contact our North Phoenix quartz countertop installation specialists today!
Gray Quartz Countertops
While white quartz has an inviting, familiar feel to it, many people are beginning to become interested in gray quartz countertops. We offer Pietra Serena sandstone inspired material that combines hues of white, gray, and beige, creating its own natural beauty, with all the same benefits as other quartz countertop options.
Off-White, Warm Neutrals, and Cream Quartz
If you are looking to create balance in a room full of white accents, consider a warm, neutral slab of quartz for your countertop. We offer North Phoenix a wide selection of countertops including off-white quartz options to suit any design style and personal preference.
Marble, Granite, and Concrete Engineered Stone Countertops
Granite Transformations also offers quartz engineered stone that can match the look of other popular types of countertop material, including granite, concrete, and marble. Check out our other countertop pages to learn more about the different types of materials we offer.
How Are Quartz Countertops Made?
Even though quartz is a naturally occurring material, quartz countertops must be man made. This process is a little different than natural stone manufacturing, as quartz is a mineral, not a stone and a pure slab of quartz cannot be quarried like granite or marble. To create a quartz countertop, small pieces of quartz must be fused with other natural and recycled materials to create the slab. In fact, since quartz is a mineral, and minerals make up rocks, quartz does make up some amount of granite and marble slabs as well.
Since quartz slabs are man made, it is actually a very eco-friendly choice for countertops. Quartz is one of the hardest minerals and the second most abundant material in the Earth’s crust. When combined with recycled materials, natural stone, and our proprietary polymer resin, ForeverSeal®, the result is a durable, beautiful countertop that will last you for years to come.
Why Quartz Countertops Are the Perfect Choice for Your Kitchen, Bathroom, and Beyond
To sum things up, here are the top 5 reasons quartz make the best countertops, floors, walls, and backsplash:
5 Pros of Quartz Countertops:
- No natural fractures: Most natural slabs have naturally-occurring fractures throughout the stone. This requires regular sealing to ensure durability and sanitation. Quartz countertops, on the other hand, don’t have these fractures or the high-maintenance that come with them.
- Nonporous: Unlike authentic granite and concrete surfaces, quartz is nonporous and doesn’t need to be sealed year after year. This means that stain- and odor-causing liquids and bacteria can’t penetrate the surface. Additionally, with our proprietary polymer resin, ForeverSeal®, we can guarantee your surfaces are durable and scratch-, stain-, and heat-resistant.
- Unmatched Durability: As one of the strongest minerals in the world, quartz has unmatched durability when compared to granite and concrete.
- Low-maintenance: Don’t let countertop cleaning and resealing become another stressor in your busy schedule. To clean our quartz countertops, all you need to do is wipe the surface with soapy water! Just make sure to use hot pads and avoid using harsh chemicals to keep your countertops looking beautiful year after year.
- Versatility: With quartz, you have the world at your fingertips when it comes to colors, patterns, and styles. Whether you’re looking for quartz that resembles other popular materials or you want the look of traditional quartz, the material presents endless opportunities for design.
Call Granite Transformations of North Phoenix for Quartz Countertop Installation Near You!
Want to check out our complete collection of engineered stone and quartz surfaces? Visit our showroom! Call today to receive your complimentary design consultation.