Enjoy Endless Design Opportunities
Quartz is one of the most beloved countertop surfaces because of its natural toughness and wide range of beautiful variation. Granite Transformations offers a wide variety of Nashville quartz countertop installation. Ranging from impressive black and brown to resplendent white and grey, quartz countertops have the color variety to fit into any kitchen or bathroom space. Quartz has many natural aspects that allow it to last a lifetime. Quartz slabs are heat and scratch resistant, standing up to repeated daily use. Quartz countertops are also non-porous, which means that they are maintenance-free as water and dirt can not build up and cause stains. Durability and stain resistance makes quartz perfect for kitchen counters. Quartz slabs are also great for bathrooms, being naturally resistant to mildew and mold. Our Nashville bathroom remodeling and kitchen designer can help you plan your next renovation project and incorporate quartz into your home aesthetic.
Granite Transformations specializes in Nashville quartz countertop installation anywhere in your home or commercial building. In addition to being great for kitchen and bathroom countertops, quartz can add a lot to laundry rooms, shower stalls, tub backsplashes, vanities, floors, and walls. You can find the right colors and patterns to compliment any design beautifully.
Quartz Countertops Colors and Patterns
White Quartz Countertops
White quartz countertops are a radiant addition to any home or commercial building. These beautiful, pearlescent surfaces make any room stand out while making it appear cleaner and less cluttered. White quartz countertops are non-porous, which means the luxurious look will not be tarnished by stains and everyday use.
Gray Quartz Countertops
Gray Quartz is another stunning option that is rarer to find than other types of quartz. These countertops and surfaces can add rich color and deeply fascinating patterns to any room. Gray quartz countertops incorporate natural colors to mimic sandstone and other natural stones, in a durable and stain-resistant material.
Off-White, Warm Neutrals, and Cream Quartz
Off-white, cream, and warm neutral quartz countertops can create a great contrast with bright aesthetics and some room styles. These slabs are perfect for many locations in a home or commercial space, adding warmth and subtle color to a room.
Marble, Granite, and Concrete Engineered Stone Countertops
At Granite Transformations, our designers can craft amazing designs for your Nashville quartz countertop installation. Quartz countertops can be designed to replicate the look of other natural stone countertops like marble and granite or even cement. Have a look at the wide array of beautiful countertops we can create with quartz.
How Are Quartz Countertops Made?
Quartz countertops have a unique manufacturing process that is different from how other natural stone countertops are made. Quartz is a natural material, but quartz countertops are fabricated by hand and not quarried as pure slabs like marble or granite. In order to make quartz countertops, small quartz minerals must be combined together with natural and recycled materials.
Quartz is an incredibly tough and abundant mineral. This makes it perfect for use in countertops and environmentally friendly to make. The combination of quartz with the recycled materials, natural stone, and resin used to make it has a small environmental footprint. Quartz countertops are a beautiful, strong, and eco-friendly option for your Nashville bathroom remodeling or kitchen renovation project.
Why Quartz Countertops Are the Perfect Choice for Your Kitchen, Bathroom, and Beyond
To sum things up, here are the top 5 reasons quartz make the best countertops, floors, walls, and backsplash:
5 Pros of Quartz Countertops:
- No natural fractures: Most natural slabs have naturally-occurring fractures throughout the stone. This requires regular sealing to ensure durability and sanitation. Quartz countertops, on the other hand, don’t have these fractures or the high-maintenance that come with them.
- Nonporous: Unlike authentic granite and concrete surfaces, quartz is nonporous and doesn’t need to be sealed year after year. This means that stain- and odor-causing liquids and bacteria can’t penetrate the surface. Additionally, with our proprietary polymer resin, ForeverSeal®, we can guarantee your surfaces are durable and scratch-, stain-, and heat-resistant.
- Unmatched Durability: As one of the strongest minerals in the world, quartz has unmatched durability when compared to granite and concrete.
- Low-maintenance: Don’t let countertop cleaning and resealing become another stressor in your busy schedule. To clean our quartz countertops, all you need to do is wipe the surface with soapy water! Just make sure to use hot pads and avoid using harsh chemicals to keep your countertops looking beautiful year after year.
- Versatility: With quartz, you have the world at your fingertips when it comes to colors, patterns, and styles. Whether you’re looking for quartz that resembles other popular materials or you want the look of traditional quartz, the material presents endless opportunities for design.
Call Granite Transformations of Nashville for Quartz Countertop Installation Near You!
Want to check out our complete collection of engineered stone and quartz surfaces? Visit our showroom! Call today to receive your complimentary design consultation.