If you’re searching for a countertop solution that is not only beautiful, but also durable and well-made, our quartz surfaces are just the thing. With a huge range in colors and styles, you can find a quartz countertop that suits your home or business aesthetic. The quartz surfaces from Granite Transformations of Denver are handcrafted, maintenance-free, and are naturally resistant to stains, scratches, and heat. Quartz is nonporous, mold- and mildew-resistant too, making it a perfect addition to areas that see a lot of wear and tear, like kitchens, bathroom vanities, showers, and tubs. For an easy match for nearly any cabinet or backsplash, check out our Natural Series, or reach out to us to get started on your custom design. Come and visit our convenient location in Denver for quartz countertops, or give us a call, and let us make your home renovation dreams come true!
Enjoy Endless Design Opportunities
Quartz makes for a lovely material for kitchen countertops, but its appeal doesn’t stop there! This durable, nonporous surface is perfect for shower stalls, tub surrounds, laundry rooms, bathroom vanities, and even floors and walls. Granite Transformations is proud to offer a huge selection of quartz patterns and colors, so you can find a style that you love, whether your space is vintage, modern, or anything else!
Quartz Countertops Colors and Patterns
White Quartz Countertops
Clean, crisp white will always be a classic look, and can make any space appear less cluttered. For timeless style, check out our white quartz countertops for your kitchen or Denver bathroom remodeling needs, and enjoy the benefits of this material. It’s nonporous and low-maintenance, meaning that you won’t have to worry about messes or staining, even with things like coffee or juice.
Gray Quartz Countertops
Go against the grain with a sleek gray quartz countertop for your kitchen or bathroom. Even though white is having a trendy moment, gray quartz has won the hearts of many home and business owners. Here at Granite Transformations, our Pietra Serena sandstone-inspired surfaces combine white, gray, and beige tones for a timeless look and understated appeal.
Off-White, Warm Neutrals, and Cream Quartz
Bring some balance into your space, with a warm neutral quartz countertop. For kitchens and bathrooms that already have a lot of white, the right neutral tone can bring it all together. Granite Transformations has a wide variety of warm neutral quartz options, to make your home inviting.
Marble, Granite, and Concrete Engineered Stone Countertops
If you want the beauty of marble, granite, or concrete, and the durability of quartz engineered stone, then you’ve come to the right place. As your premiere Denver quartz countertop installation company, Granite Transformations has custom-designed quartz surfaces that give the same look and feel of some of the most popular countertop materials. Ready to see our selection? Browse our other surface and countertop pages for slab options.
How Are Quartz Countertops Made?
Even though quartz is found abundantly in nature, it takes expert engineering to transform it into a countertop. Our Denver quartz countertop manufacturing process is quite different from other natural options, because quartz is a mineral, not a stone like marble or granite. These minerals make up the foundations of rock (even granite countertops are partially made of quartz), but cannot be quarried in the same fashion as granite can. Tiny pieces of quartz minerals must be blended with other natural and recycled components, to make a countertop surface.
Quartz is the second-most plentiful mineral in the Earth’s top crust, which means that man-made quartz countertops are a great option for the environment. You can enjoy the durability and style of quartz, while reducing your ecological impact. Combining this hard mineral with other natural and recycled materials, and our ForeverSeal® resin produces a gorgeous surface that you can feel good about. Contact our Denver quartz countertop installation team to get started today!
Why Quartz Countertops Are the Perfect Choice for Your Kitchen, Bathroom, and Beyond
To sum things up, here are the top 5 reasons quartz make the best countertops, floors, walls, and backsplash:
5 Pros of Quartz Countertops:
- No natural fractures: Most natural slabs have naturally-occurring fractures throughout the stone. This requires regular sealing to ensure durability and sanitation. Quartz countertops, on the other hand, don’t have these fractures or the high-maintenance that come with them.
- Nonporous: Unlike authentic granite and concrete surfaces, quartz is nonporous and doesn’t need to be sealed year after year. This means that stain- and odor-causing liquids and bacteria can’t penetrate the surface. Additionally, with our proprietary polymer resin, ForeverSeal®, we can guarantee your surfaces are durable and scratch-, stain-, and heat-resistant.
- Unmatched Durability: As one of the strongest minerals in the world, quartz has unmatched durability when compared to granite and concrete.
- Low-maintenance: Don’t let countertop cleaning and resealing become another stressor in your busy schedule. To clean our quartz countertops, all you need to do is wipe the surface with soapy water! Just make sure to use hot pads and avoid using harsh chemicals to keep your countertops looking beautiful year after year.
- Versatility: With quartz, you have the world at your fingertips when it comes to colors, patterns, and styles. Whether you’re looking for quartz that resembles other popular materials or you want the look of traditional quartz, the material presents endless opportunities for design.
Call Granite Transformations of Denver for Quartz Countertop Installation Near You!
Want to check out our complete collection of engineered stone and quartz surfaces? Visit our showroom! Call today to receive your complimentary design consultation.