Quartz offers a wide variety of colors and styles along with incredible durability, so it’s perfect for most design aesthetics. Our quartz slabs are handcrafted, maintenance-free, nonporous, scratch- and heat-resistant, and guaranteed with a Lifetime Limited Warranty. Quartz surfaces work well as kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities, tub and shower surrounds, and tub-to-shower conversions. Quartz is perfect for wet areas because it’s naturally resistant to mold and mildew. Easily match any cabinet color or backsplash design with our elegant Natural Series. As Portland quartz countertop installation and bathroom remodeling experts, we can help you begin planning your renovation project. To find a location near you, simply fill out the form or call to schedule your free in-home consultation.
Enjoy Endless Design Opportunities
Quartz isn’t just ideal for countertops, this durable, nonporous surface is great for laundry rooms, walls, floors, vanities, shower stalls, and tub surrounds. Available in a large variety of patterns and colors, it’s a perfect fit for any style.
Quartz Countertops Colors and Patterns
White Quartz Countertops
White quartz countertops are a wonderful way to brighten a room and make it seem less cluttered. White may seem like an impractical color to go with, especially for a kitchen countertop, but because of its nonporous surface, white quartz won’t absorb messy spills and won’t stain.
Gray Quartz Countertops
Gray quartz countertops are becoming a more popular choice for countertops, giving any kitchen or bathroom surface an elegant look. Our Pietra Serena sandstone inspired material is available in a variety of colors, including grey, white, and beige.
Off-White, Warm Neutrals, and Cream Quartz
Warm neutral shades of quartz are the perfect way to balance a room with white accents. Our Portland quartz countertop installation and bathroom remodeling professionals can add dimension and warmth to any room, with our off-white, cream, and warm neutral shades of quartz.
Marble, Granite, and Concrete Engineered Stone Countertops
If you love the durability of quartz but prefer the look of marble, granite, or concrete, you have choices. Granite Transformations and our Portland granite countertop installation specialists can design quartz surfaces to mimic these other popular countertop materials. For more ideas, check out our countertops and surfaces pages to see a complete selection of available options.
How Are Quartz Countertops Made?
Quartz is a naturally occurring material, but quartz countertops are manmade and require a different manufacturing process than other natural stone countertop materials. Quartz is actually a mineral, not a stone, although similar because minerals are the fundamental components of rock. Granite countertops are partly composed of quartz, but pure quartz slabs can’t be quarried like granite is. Quartz countertops are made by combining small particles of quartz with natural and recycled materials.
Choosing this manmade material is better for the environment. The second most abundant mineral on our planet’s crust, quartz is one of the hardest minerals on Earth. Quartz becomes a durable and eco-friendly surface when combined with recycled materials, naturally occurring stone, and our polymer resin, ForeverSeal®, making it an excellent countertop surface.
Why Quartz Countertops Are the Perfect Choice for Your Kitchen, Bathroom, and Beyond
In summary, quartz is a superior material for countertops, backsplashes, walls, and floors. Here are the top 5 reasons why:
5 Pros of Quartz Countertops:
- No natural fractures: Most natural slabs have naturally-occurring fractures throughout the stone. This requires regular sealing to ensure durability and sanitation. Quartz countertops, on the other hand, don’t have these fractures or the high-maintenance that come with them.
- Nonporous: Unlike authentic granite and concrete surfaces, quartz is nonporous and doesn’t need to be sealed year after year. This means that stain- and odor-causing liquids and bacteria can’t penetrate the surface. Additionally, with our proprietary polymer resin, ForeverSeal®, we can guarantee your surfaces are durable and scratch-, stain-, and heat-resistant.
- Unmatched Durability: As one of the strongest minerals in the world, quartz has unmatched durability when compared to granite and concrete.
- Low-maintenance: Don’t let countertop cleaning and resealing become another stressor in your busy schedule. To clean our quartz countertops, all you need to do is wipe the surface with soapy water! Just make sure to use hot pads and avoid using harsh chemicals to keep your countertops looking beautiful year after year.
- Versatility: With quartz, you have the world at your fingertips when it comes to colors, patterns, and styles. Whether you’re looking for quartz that resembles other popular materials or you want the look of traditional quartz, the material presents endless opportunities for design.
Call Granite Transformations of Beaverton for Quartz Countertop Installation Near You!
Want to check out our complete collection of engineered stone and quartz surfaces? Visit our showroom! Call today to receive your complimentary design consultation.