Q: Do you need to demolish or remove the countertop?
A: No! Granite and TREND Transformations’ unique slabs are manufactured to fit directly over your existing countertop. Using special adhesives, the slabs are adhered directly to the countertop surface. Our countertops can be installed over any hard, durable surface.
Q: How long does an installation by Granite and TREND Transformations usually take?
A: While each project varies (depending on the size of the space being transformed), Granite and TREND Transformations can typically install a standard size kitchen countertop and backsplash in one day.
Q: Is there any mess and disruption involved in a Granite and TREND Transformations installation?
A: No, since there is usually no demolition involved.
Q: Why use Granite and TREND Transformations?
A: Our revolutionary product line has been extensively tested and proven to be heat, stain and scratch-resistant. The diamond-polished surface makes cleaning easy, and you can cut your vegetables right on the countertop without fear of leaving cut marks. You can even place a hot skillet right on the countertop. Because there are no grout lines, you have no fear of bacterial buildup or dirty grout lines. Granite and TREND Transformations provides a stunning look and can add thousands of dollars to the value of your home. Our products are used by homeowners, architects, developers and builders in many countries throughout the world.
Q: Does Granite and TREND Transformations offer a warranty?
Q: Can Granite and TREND Transformations’ products be used for new construction?
A: Yes! Granite and TREND Transformations’ products can be used for new countertops for homeowners, builders, kitchen suppliers, architects and designers.
Q: Can Granite and TREND Transformations’ products be used in bathrooms?
A: Yes! Our products are a beautiful, grout-free alternative to tiles and can be used in any part of the bathroom including vanities, floors, walls and shower stalls.
Q: Does Granite and TREND Transformations offer cabinet refacing? Is refacing a better alternative than replacing?
A: Yes, Granite and TREND Transformations offers cabinet refacing. Refacing your cabinets can cost half as much as replacing them, and saves time and stress associated with the demolition of existing cabinetry.
Q: Is a ¼ inch countertop as strong and durable as a traditional stone?
A: Granite and TREND Transformations is the only manufacturer that uses ForeverSeal®, a polymer resin that is infused into the countertops that helps strengthen and seal them for lifetime use. Check out this video, which demonstrates the strength and durability of Granite and TREND Transformations’ countertops over traditional granite — with a bowling ball test. The results are astounding!
Q: Can Granite Transformations handle my plumbing and electrical work too?
A: Granite and TREND Transformations’ installers do not handle plumbing or electrical work themselves, but regularly work with reputable, licensed plumbers and electricians.
Q: Will I be hit with hidden charges?
A: Granite and TREND Transformations is upfront and transparent about all costs associated with a project. The cost estimate provided at the beginning of the project is what the remodel will cost, and there is no bait-and-switch and no low-balling.
Q: Where else can I use Granite and TREND Transformations’ products in my home, other than the kitchen or bathroom?
A: You can use Granite and TREND Transformations’ products anywhere in your home including fireplaces, offices, bars, recreation rooms, mosaic feature walls and floors. If you are building an addition to your home, we can create any kind of custom countertop, mosaic tile wall, or flooring that you need. We also remodel kitchens and bathrooms inside boats and recreational vehicles.
Q: What’s the best way to clean my Granite and TREND Transformations’ countertops without damaging them?
A: The beauty of our countertops is that they require little maintenance, and don’t require any specialty cleaning products (as slab granite does). Our countertops are nonporous, which means they will not absorb colors or odors. Use a mild, all-purpose cleaner as outlined in our care and maintenance guide.
Q: How will I know if the products will look good in my home?
A: We offer the convenience of free in-home design consultations, where one of our design experts will come to your home with swatches of all materials. The design expert will help you select the color combinations and styles that are going to look best in your kitchen or bathroom.
Q: Why should I choose Granite Transformations’ products over all other products out there?
A: There are several reasons why Granite and TREND Transformations’ products are superior:
- We are a one-stop shop for all your home remodeling needs, offering granite, quartz and recycled glass countertops, cabinet refacing and mosaic tile backsplashes
- Countertops contain ForeverSeal®, making them extremely durable, and resistant to stains or scratches
- Countertops are easy to clean, nonporous, and maintain their beauty
- Products are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Materials are installed quickly (in days instead of weeks)
- Installation does not require demolition, resulting in a no-mess, no-stress experience
- Recycled glass countertops and mosaic tiles contain post-consumer recycled content, creating a unique and stunning look that you can’t find anywhere else
- We offer cabinet refacing, which can cost nearly half the price of replacement
- Products are manufactured right here in the US
- Installation is done by all our employees, so you know the job will be done right
- There are no hidden fees — the estimated cost provided upfront is what you pay
- We have franchise locations across the US and Canada — find one near you
- We offer free in-home design consultations, where you can mix and match and select materials based on how they look in your actual kitchen or bathroom
- Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns!