Granite and TREND Transformations provides extensive and unique surface renovation solutions for nearly every commercial application type including floors, walls, countertops, façades and much more. Large or small, industrial or commercial, our certified team can design, create and install a unique, beautiful and sustainable surface with less mess and stress. With over 1.5 million commercial and residential renovations completed globally, we’re the company to call.
Our revolutionary time-saving process and proprietary etherium® By E-Stone surfaces are specifically designed for demanding workspaces and high traffic areas. The process involves fitting our etherium® By E-Stone surfaces directly over existing ones. If your cabinets could use a face-lift, we offer customized cabinet refacing options. As a result, installation can be completed much faster with less mess and less stress. Imagine: remodeling without the downtime of a traditional renovation and getting back to business in a fraction of the time. Advantages include:
- Speedy installation providing minimal interruption to your business
- Full range of styles plus extensive customization options
- Lightweight, flexible surfaces tailor-made for commercial applications. Many are also UV-resistant.
- Eco-friendly – NSF 51 and U.S. Green Building Council.
- Green product lines that contribute measurably to LEED ratings based on credits for Material and Resources, Indoor Environmental Quality and Innovation and Design
New Construction Commercial Applications
Renovation isn’t the only service we offer. We can also start fresh with new installations for your new business or facility to create custom counters, flooring, wall surfaces and more from scratch – from planning and design to fabrication and installation.
Our global portfolio of new commercial installations and renovations is both vast and impressive. We do everything from reception areas to flooring to winding staircases, even elevators. Here are just some of the businesses and facilities we address:
- Bars and restaurants
- Schools and colleges
- Automotive dealerships
- Public and government buildings
- Hotels and other hospitality venues
- Medical and dental facilities
- Military bases
- Transportation hubs and airports
- Work spaces
- Mixed-use spaces
- Religious institutions
Our Services Include:
- Countertops for kitchens, bars, restroom, and reception areas
- Economical cabinet refacing
Our Products Include:
- Mosaic tiles for backsplashes, walls, showers, tub surrounds, and fireplaces
- etherium® By E-Stone surfaces featuring quartz, marble, granite, and recycled glass styles
- Translucent slab colors
- Cabinet doors and laminate surfaces for refacing
Our Process is as Easy as 1-2-3
Template - Our certified team will measure your existing surfaces or new construction areas and create a template to ensure that every detail is correct.
Fabricate - Your new etherium® By E-Stone countertops, backsplashes, and facias are fabricated in our facility to protect your environment and employees.
Install - On installation day, we’ll deliver and install your new etherium® By E-Stone surfaces. All with little-to-no demolition or downtime!
- Our products are backed by a five-year commercial warranty
- etherium® By E-Stone surfaces are durable, heat, stain and scratch-resistant
- etherium® By E-Stone surfaces are mold and mildew-resistant
- etherium® By E-Stone surfaces are lightweight, eliminating the need for installation cranes or additional crew
- etherium® By E-Stone has flexural strength making it perfect for curved facias, wraps, and surrounds, among other areas
- Complete transparency and clarity of specifications throughout every stage of the project
- No undisclosed charges
- We coordinate with you throughout every stage of your remodeling project or new installation
We are the only company to manufacture and use ForeverSeal® – an exclusive proprietary sealing technology – in all our surfaces. Our hard yet flexible etherium® By E-Stone surfaces are made from quartz, stone, granite, or recycled glass, and are diamond-polished to give them a deep lustrous shine. Their nonporous finishes have many unique properties that make them easy to clean, extremely practical, and highly durable. Plus, many are UV-resistant, so you don’t have to worry about potential color fade. Best of all, they are backed by a five-year commercial warranty.
Clean, Green, and Made in the USA
Our surfaces are manufactured in our own facilities right here in the USA from granite, quartz and recycled glass and they are GREENGUARD certified and radon-safe. They are also free of any volatile organic compounds (VOCs), an important characteristic that is quickly becoming the preferred choice among today’s new construction and remodeling contractors. Since we make the product and control the entire process you can count on materials being on your job site when you need them. Plus, we have a huge variety of available styles and can also create custom colors and imprint your organization’s logo.