Women Create Their Own Space and Find Serenity in She ShedsNovember 4, 2015 // Posted in:
Last Updated on January 22, 2020
Today’s woman doesn’t have to look any further than her own backyard to discover the perfect space to escape from her day-to-day chaos and indulge in a haven all her own. Most women would agree that they are overscheduled and are in desperate need of some “me” time. She sheds have become the latest trend in transforming a backyard storage shed into a secluded retreat. Just as men have their man caves and kids have their playrooms, now is the time for women to claim their space and indulge in the private time they deserve.
- Choose a Purpose – Whether you want a place to escape to enjoy your favorite hobby (like yoga, dancing, meditation, crafting, sewing or gardening) or simply to relax, the possibilities are endless when you discover how you want to use your personalized space. Granite Transformations has the perfect products to transform your space into the room of your dreams. Whether you’re using the room for exercise, sewing, writing, or simply relaxing, GT countertops are the ideal choice. And for the dancer or yoga enthusiast, GT has flooring that will have you tapping your toes and stretching to the stars.
- Choose a Design Theme – Make it all about you! Here’s your chance to have a room all your own, with the colors, patterns and fabrics you’ve always dreamed of. Plush seating, beautiful drapery and even crystal chandeliers can transform a once dingy shed into a majestic sanctuary for your own relaxation and enjoyment.
Make it Your Own
- Paint – A fresh coat of paint revives any space and brings a sense of new life to the room. Experts agree to use light shades on the walls and floors.
- Bring Nature Inside – Blend the beauty of the outdoors with your inside space by adding a feminine floral print to your décor to create an airy feel. Experts suggest adding live plants to your space to create a sense of warmth and nature.
- Comfy Cozy – Here’s your chance to have it all. Pamper yourself with overstuffed cozy furniture and fluffy pillows, surrounded by the beauty of your favorite artwork or whatever brings you peace and joy. Making it your own and finding your serenity is the beauty of the she shed.
- Make it Welcoming on the Outside – Hanging window boxes with pretty flowers adds the perfect welcoming touch to your she shed. Window shutters are also a great way to add a touch of charm to your haven.
Granite Transformations can help make your she shed a place that reflects your true self with the perfect combination of granite or quartz surfaces, glass mosaic tile and cabinetry. Find a Granite Transformations location near you today and work with one of our design experts to make your dream she shed a reality.