How to Choose the Right Quartz Countertop Color for YouJuly 9, 2019 // Posted in:
Choosing the right quartz countertop color for your kitchen may be easier than you think. You don’t have to be an interior designer to know what you like and what works in your home. By taking a hard look around your kitchen, you’ll be on your way to exploring the best color coordinating possibilities and choosing the perfect quartz countertop color for your kitchen.
Identifying the undertones in the room is a great place to start in choosing your quartz countertop color. Look around your kitchen to determine the wood tones of your cabinets, and the paint or wallpaper colors on your walls. Depending on your personal color preference, you can choose complementary colors (such as dark cabinets with lighter countertops) or tone-on-tone, which keeps the colors in the same family.
Choosing the right colors
Choosing the right quartz countertop color is easier than you may think. Here are some simple steps to creating a beautiful kitchen:
- Select a cabinet color
- Choose flooring and a quartz countertop color that pulls in hues from your cabinet selection with just enough pop and contrast to pull it all together.
- Neutral colored maple cabinets would work well with a mix of light brown, white or gray colored countertops.
- Dark brown or espresso colored cabinets look great with lighter colored quartz countertops, like light brown, white or ivory with golden variants.
For homeowners who are looking for an elegant, sophisticated look, choosing a complementary quartz countertop color will be their best bet. Here are some examples:
- White cabinets—White cabinets are the perfect backdrop to give you free reign to choose your favorite color combination. Let your creativity be your guide.
- Multiple color cabinets—today’s homeowners are switching things up by using two different colored cabinets in their kitchens. Whether it’s different upper and lower colors or an island showcasing darker cabinets in a white kitchen, the only thing to keep in mind is that your countertop color blends with both.
- Mahogany or cherry wood—red-toned cabinets look fabulous with countertop colors like dark green, green-gray or even greenish-blue with a grey hue. When it comes to appliances, stainless steel looks great with deeper, saturated colors such as red or vibrant yellow and helps reflect light to make the colors feel even bolder.
Beauty aside, did you know Quartz is the new granite in home renovations today? With extraordinary benefits like being non-porous, stain- and scratch-resistant, just to name a few, it’s no wonder quartz is all the rave.
Granite and TREND Transformations offers a wide range of beautifully crafted quartz countertops that can add a touch of class and elegance to your kitchen. Learn more about Granite and TREND Transformations’ exclusive selection of etherium by E-StoneTM surfaces. Contact us today to schedule your free in-home design consultation.