How the Countertop Overlay Installation Process WorksJune 25, 2019 // Posted in:
Last Updated on May 17, 2021
With summer upon us, entertaining and outdoor family gatherings are right around the corner. This is the perfect time to take the plunge and give your kitchen or bar area a facelift with a new countertop overlay installation. All of our etherium® by E-stone surfaces are made with only the highest quality quartz, granite, and recycled glass which are cut and fitted directly over your existing countertops – so there’s no messy cleanup or extra time and money required for demolition. In a few easy steps, you could be on your way to a beautiful kitchen or entertaining space – with installation that is completed in one day!
The countertop overlay installation process is easy, and adds a special touch of beauty and elegance to your home in a few steps:
- In-home Consultation: For your free in-home consultation, a Granite and Trend Transformations design consultant will come to your home, show you product samples, measure your space, and give you an all-inclusive cost estimate based on the products you select. It is best to have all household decision-makers present during this meeting.
- Contract and Design Template: After you review and sign the contract and submit an initial deposit, your consultant will create a design template of your kitchen that depicts the materials you selected as well as the measurements. You will review and approve this before any materials are ordered or cut to size.
- Order and Fabricate: Once your design template is approved, our team will create your countertop (according to your specifications) in our manufacturing facility and ship it to your location – all ready to be installed. This way, there are no loud construction noises or disruptions in your home. All that needs to be done is the installation.
- Installation: When your countertops arrive, our professionally trained installers will come to your home and install them in a day. The countertops are set in place, permanently bonded to your old countertops, and in just hours your old kitchen will feel and look like new – with no demolition or downtime!
Bringing your kitchen from ‘drab’ to ‘fab’ is as easy as 1-2-3-4. Here’s a recap of the benefits of a countertop overlay installation from Granite and Trend Transformations:
- Little to no demolition means less mess and less stress
- Our revolutionary resurfacing process means installations are done quickly (often in as little as one day)
- Our materials and installation services are backed by a lifetime limited warranty
- Our installers are employed and specially trained by Granite and Trend Transformations, so you don’t have multiple sub-contractors to deal with
- Our etherium® by E-Stone countertops are manufactured at our state-of-the art facility in Sebring, Florida using the highest-quality quartz, granite and recycled glass.
- Our countertops are heat, stain, scratch mold and mildew-resistant and maintenance-free
- Our ForeverSeal® technology means you never need to reseal your surface
- Our thinner, lighter-weight material is easier to install than traditional slab granite and it is virtually indestructible
- Our etherium® by E-Stone offers a broad selection of gorgeous granite, recycled glass and quartz countertops to choose from