Father’s Day Gift Ideas from Granite TransformationsJune 9, 2014 // Posted in:
Last Updated on June 9, 2014
With Father’s Day approaching, it’s only natural to reflect on our dads and recall fond memories of years past. This year, celebrate your unsung hero by surprising him with the perfect Father’s Day gift!
Granite Transformations has some fun and exciting gift ideas to put a smile on Dad’s face and make his day:
• Logitech Harmony Touch Universal Remote – We all know that Dad requires full remote control access. Surprise him with this streamlined universal remote, featuring a touchscreen that can be customized to control 15 devices simultaneously (including gaming consoles). This device also comes equipped with an accompanying app that can turn Dad’s phone into a customizable remote. This is a gift that he will thank you for every day.
• Kebo One-Handed Bottle Opener – Is your Dad a beer lover and also a multitasker? Here’s the perfect solution to cracking open a cold one while he’s on the phone, at the grill, or surfing the web.
• Chillsner – This is the perfect solution for when the ice runs out. The Chillsner will quickly cool down any lukewarm beer and can fit into any bottle while Dad sips away – without interference.
• Swingbyte 2 – For the competitive golfer with a need for perfection, the Swingbyte 2 is the ultimate golf coach. The Swingbyte 2 uploads data about Dad’s golf swing directly to his smartphone or tablet, allowing him to analyze club-head speed, path, plane, and the angles of impact.
• Bose® QuietComfort 15i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones – This is the perfect gift for when Dad needs to escape from the chatter or wants to crank up the volume on his favorite movie or song without hearing, “turn it down!” This is also perfect for traveling.
• Netflix Membership – Binge TV watching has become the new craze these days – you can now get through an entire season of a show in hours. In addition, so many favorite old movies and television shows from decades ago are now available at the touch of a screen or remote. There are also so many hit shows that you can’t watch anywhere else except for Netflix. Let Dad catch up on his new and old favorites with the gift of a Netflix Membership.