Granite Transformations Seattle
Transform Your Kitchen in 1 Day with no mess!
Whether scratched countertops, outdated cabinets or tile that is cracked, Granite Transformation Seattle is your affordable solution to renovate those. With Granite Transformations, you can remodel your kitchen or bathroom with some of the finest eco-friendly materials, in a wide variety of colors and patterns, including:
- glass for new countertops or cabinet re-facing
In as little as one day, we professionally install your personalized countertops with no demolition required.
Installation is quick and easy, as Granite Transformation Seattle's countertops fit directly over your old ones. In addition to, all cutting and production is completed outside your home making a mess-free remodel. Your new space will look amazing and the home remodel can even increase your home’s value.
Request a free quote and in-home consultation today by calling us at
(206) 337-2299 or filling out our online form!
Large Variety of Patterns,
View More Colors
Colors & Styles
Hundreds of Kitchen, Bath
& Cabinet Projects
As Seen on TV
Versatile and beautiful Trend Stone and Trend Mosaic featured on Home & Style TVWatch more Videos
Extremely Durable & Amazingly Easy.
Our granite fits right over your surfaces to give a waterproof, stain and heat resistant finish. It has the look and feel of natural granite but requires no special cleaning or maintenance.
Each granite countertop is custom made to fit your requirements
There’s no need to remove your existing counters and all fabrication is done at our factory.
Our granite countertops will add sparkle to your kitchen and give it a whole new look
with Granite Transformations
- Bath and Kitchen Counter Overlays preserves raw materials and is eco-friendly
- The no demolition installation process decreases the amount of waste sent to landfills
- Glass Counters and Mosaics contain up to 80% recycled materials
- Stone materials use reclaimed stone slabs when possible
- Members of the US Green Building Council
- Members of the Greenguard Environmental Institute
Get the Latest Updates
Sign up for our newsletter with tips, advice and resource for your projects