Three of the new colors have recently been added to the collection, while two more are scheduled to join the mix by the end of 2010. Granite Transformations’ new color lineup includes:
• King Ivory – Pulling together a brilliant combination of brown and gray, King Ivory offers flecks of gold on a neutral background that will match a variety of cabinet combinations.
• Walker Gold – With natural tones reminiscent of tumbled river rock, Walker Gold uses nature to inspire the overall look and feel of a kitchen or bath.
• Mocha Real – Featuring a rich chocolaty-brown background with hints of black, Mocha Real is for the consumer that loves rich colors and tones.
• Blue Steel – With a bluish-gray undertone and flecks of metallic blue, Blue Steel is perfect for consumers who love the color blue but only want a hint of blue in their new kitchen.
• Dark Steel – This deep steel-gray stone features flecks of metallic silver and is ideal for consumers with white cabinetry or who love dark tones.
For a more complete revamp to your kitchen or bath remodel, Granite offers unique product lines of Trend Stone, Trend Glass and Trend Mosaics countertops and backsplashes, all manufactured from the finest natural materials from the best quarries throughout the world. Granite Transformations specialists take the time to work with each customer in matching the design of their new countertop choice with a coordinating cabinet refacing style. Similar to cabinet refacing, Granite Transformations offers quality products for its countertops with no demolition or disruption.