Granite Transformations Long Beach and the South Bay
Call and book your FREE consultation before 6/30/16 and receive up to $1,000 in FREE upgrades (kitchen, shower or cabinet refacing)
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a modern stone countertop installed in your kitchen, without having to shut down your home for a week? At Granite Transformations, we have an innovative installation process, allowing our counter experts to install your new, modern countertop in less than a day. We use the finest engineered granite, glass and custom tile mosaics , all of which are made from recycled material and are heat, scratch, and impact resistant. Best of all, our installation of our counter and mosaics will leave your home without any of the normal wear and tear of a typical kitchen or bathroom renovation project. Set up an appointment with one of our qualified experts, and they’ll show you how this is possible through Granite Transformations.
Large Variety of Patterns,
View More Colors
Colors & Styles
Hundreds of Kitchen, Bath
& Cabinet Projects
Carrara, Calacatta and more - our newest collection is here
Extremely Durable & Amazingly Easy.
Our granite fits right over your surfaces to give a waterproof, stain and heat resistant finish. It has the look and feel of natural granite but requires no special cleaning or maintenance.
Each granite countertop is custom made to fit your requirements
There’s no need to remove your existing counters and all fabrication is done at our factory.
Our granite countertops will add sparkle to your kitchen and give it a whole new look
with Granite Transformations
- Kitchen counter, vanity, shower, fireplace and mosaic overlays preserve raw materials and are eco-friendly
- The no demolition of counters, showers and firplace surrounds decreases the amount of waste sent to landfills
- Glass Counters and Mosaics contain up to 80% recycled materials
- Stone materials use reclaimed stone slabs when possible
- Members of the US Green Building Council
- Members of the Greenguard Environmental Institute
Get the Latest Updates
Sign up for our newsletter with tips, advice and resource for your projects