Quartz countertops are a great choice for those wanting optimal durability, without sacrificing aesthetic. Natural quartz stone comes in a huge variety of colors, patterns, and styles, and can be matched to your kitchen or bathroom. Our handcrafted quartz slabs are low-maintenance, nonporous, and resistant to stains, scratches, and heat. Plus, they’re covered by a lifetime limited warranty. Quartz surfaces are great for kitchens, vanities for Charlotte bathroom remodeling, tub-to-shower conversions, and tub or shower surrounds. Not only is quartz versatile and luxurious, but it’s also mold and mildew resistant. Our team of Charlotte quartz countertop installation and design pros can help you choose the perfect quartz countertop for your home or business. Get started planning your renovation today by calling to schedule your free consultation, or visit our location nearest you.
Enjoy Endless Design Opportunities
Not only is quartz an ideal material for kitchen countertops, but its versatility allows it to be used in a variety of locations. Let Granite Transformations upgrade your bathroom vanity, your shower stall, your laundry room, or anywhere else you need durability and style. Quartz comes in a diverse array of colors, perfect for custom renovations! Visit our showroom in Charlotte for quartz countertop design options perfect for your next project.
Quartz Countertops Colors and Patterns
- White Quartz Countertops
For a clean, minimalist look that screams elegance, white quartz countertops are just the thing. Kitchens and bathrooms can appear brighter and more inviting, and less cluttered too. And don’t worry about the white color—like all quartz, our white quartz slabs are nonporous and stain-resistant—spilling your coffee won’t be an issue.
- Gray Quartz Countertops
Understated and modern, gray quartz countertops are perfect for those who want to step outside the mainstream. The bold style of gray quartz is slowly gaining attention, and easily pairs with other neutrals. Our Pietra Serena material is sandstone-inspired, bringing white, gray, and beige tones for a timeless look.
- Off-White, Warm Neutrals, and Cream Quartz
For those wanting to add some warmth to their kitchen or bath, a warm neutral quartz countertop can be a great choice. If your space already features crisp whites or deep wood tones, cream quartz can bring it all together.
- Marble, Granite, and Concrete Engineered Stone Countertops
If you want the look of marble, granite, or concrete, without the hassle or expense, Granite Transformation has you covered. As your premiere Charlotte quartz countertop company, we have a complete selection of engineered stone slab surfaces, designed to look exactly like the most popular countertop materials on the market today.
How Are Quartz Countertops Made?
The process for creating quartz countertops is a little different than the other natural stone options. Even though quartz is naturally-occurring, the countertops are a manmade product. Why? Because quartz itself is a mineral, which is just one component of rock, and not a complete stone, like marble or granite. To make our quartz countertops, we must use other recycled and natural materials in combination with quartz particles, to hold it all together.
Although some people don’t like the word “manmade,” these materials may be even better options when it comes to the environment. Quartz is extremely abundant in the Earth’s crust, and it’s also one of the hardest and most durable minerals. So, when we combine quartz with recycled materials, other stone, and our polymer resin ForeverSeal®, the end result is not only stunning but eco-friendly as well. Contact our Charlotte granite countertop installation team today for your complimentary design consultation.
Why Quartz Countertops Are the Perfect Choice for Your Kitchen, Bathroom, and Beyond
To sum things up, here are the top 5 reasons quartz make the best countertops, floors, walls, and backsplash:
5 Pros of Quartz Countertops:
- No natural fractures: Most natural slabs have naturally-occurring fractures throughout the stone. This requires regular sealing to ensure durability and sanitation. Quartz countertops, on the other hand, don’t have these fractures or the high-maintenance that come with them.
- Nonporous: Unlike authentic granite and concrete surfaces, quartz is nonporous and doesn’t need to be sealed year after year. This means that stain- and odor-causing liquids and bacteria can’t penetrate the surface. Additionally, with our proprietary polymer resin, ForeverSeal®, we can guarantee your surfaces are durable and scratch-, stain-, and heat-resistant.
Unmatched Durability: As one of the strongest minerals in the world, quartz has unmatched durability when compared to granite and concrete.
- Low-maintenance: Don’t let countertop cleaning and resealing become another stressor in your busy schedule. To clean our quartz countertops, all you need to do is wipe the surface with soapy water! Just make sure to use hot pads and avoid using harsh chemicals to keep your countertops looking beautiful year after year.
- Versatility: With quartz, you have the world at your fingertips when it comes to colors, patterns, and styles. Whether you’re looking for quartz that resembles other popular materials or you want the look of traditional quartz, the material presents endless opportunities for design.
Call Granite Transformations of Charlotte for Quartz Countertop Installation Near You!
Want to check out our complete collection of engineered stone and quartz surfaces? Visit our showroom! Call today to receive your complimentary design consultation.