We manufacture all of our own products in Sebring, FL, and pass the savings on to you, and this also allows us to have complete control over how our stone, glass and other products are produced. We design all of our products with the mission to use fewer raw materials without sacrificing durability and quality.
- The majority of Trend products are made with post-consumer materials.
- Some of our agglomerate and glass products are made with up to 80% recycled material.
- The amount of products we produce with recycled materials has increased from 1% in 2006 to 19% in 2008.
- We have replaced our packaging materials with compostable or recyclable materials such as corn starch biopolymers and cardboard.
- We have digitized many of the marketing tools used in our office, and when we do use paper, we use FSC certified paper that comes from responsibly managed forests.
- Our Trend Glass is Greenguard certified, U.S. Green Building Council certified and LEED certified, so you can make your home or business greener just by using our products.
- Our Trend Glass and Trend Stone do not produce any dangerous organic emissions (VoC), and we guarantee the quality of air in indoor environments where our products are used.
- We are developing a program that will allow us to use wind energy at our mosaic plant and recycle heat generated by our plant in Sebring, FL.