A full scale kitchen remodeling, where cabinets are removed and new cabinets installed, can take weeks or months to complete. Compare that with kitchen cabinet refacing: often in just a few days, our dedicated staff measures, crafts and installs custom cabinet doors, drawers and hardware.
By refacing your cabinets instead of replacing them, you will save:
- Wear and tear on other kitchen elements, such as the floor and countertops
Inconvenience is Major Factor With Kitchen Cabinet Replacement
When replacing kitchen cabinets, you are forced to live without cabinets for one to four weeks or more, depending on the scope of the project. This means you have to:
- Set up a temporary kitchen.
- Live with dust and dirt.
- Replace the floor if it gets damaged during the demolition.
- Repaint areas that get nicked by the demolition.
- Eat out frequently, which increases your costs.
With cabinet refacing, the project often is completed within 2 to 4 days. There is little disruption to your daily routine. And, the dust and dirt is kept to a minimum.
Low Cost of Kitchen Cabinet Refacing
Kitchen cabinet refacing is much less costly than cabinet replacement, which can cost from $15,000 to $40,000, as it typically involved remodeling the entire kitchen. The cost varies based on:
- The extent of the work.
- The room size.
- The type of wood and kitchen cabinet style.
- The use of crown molding and other details on the kitchen cabinets.
Cabinet refacing is the ideal choice for consumers that plan to keep the same kitchen layout, want the work completed in days not weeks, and who want to be able to use their kitchen during the remodeling process.
- No demolition required
- No maintenance
- More durable than wood
- Moisture, heat, scratch and impact resistant
- Can be cleaned with soap and water
- Doors & drawers have a uniform appearance
- No need to change plumbing or wiring
- We warranty our work
- All work done by our employees