Benefits of Cabinet ResurfacingOctober 10, 2022 // Posted in:
Last Updated on October 27, 2022
Remodeling projects can be exciting, but at the same time they can be a huge source of personal stress, often because of the expense, the time it takes to tear everything apart and put it back together, and then to clean up the mess. Granite and TREND Transformations has a way to remove all three of those stressors, while still revitalizing your kitchen or bathroom with a new aesthetic.
Reface Your Cabinets
One of the quickest and more economical ways to update and illuminate your kitchen or bathroom is a simple resurfacing of the cabinets. Nothing needs to be torn off the walls, and because you’re not changing the layout of the kitchen or relocating any plumbing or electrical outlets, we can usually complete the makeover in just a few days. You can, however, still make modifications to your kitchens, such as the addition of a spice or wine rack, or a space for extra storage.
Choosing Your Cabinet Surface
We have provided our Visualizer Tool to help you create a preview of the various styles and enhancements that will add vibrancy to your kitchen. You can choose exactly how to make the old look brand new. We offer a variety of styles that you can customize for your home or business. The woodgrains and solids we offer in RTF cabinet refacing designs range from dark-and-rich to light-and-elegant.
You can also choose new molding, pulls and knobs, and hinges.
Other major benefits to refacing your cabinets include:
- More affordable than complete cabinet replacement
- Little to no demolition means less mess that needs to go to the landfill (environmentally conscious)
- Because there is little to no demolition, there is little downtime.
- Your cabinets take on a stylish, uniform look in terms of color, hardware, and finish.
- Obviously, resurfacing your kitchen cabinets works only when your current cabinet boxes are in good shape—meaning they are not warped, broken, or water-damaged. It’s also good to note that cabinet refacing can’t remedy a bad kitchen layout.
The designers at Granite and TREND Transformations are experts at building innovative aesthetics. We are dedicated to helping you discover decorative solutions to create the vision you have for your home. We’ve been at this for more than 20 years and have established a national reputation for quality and customer satisfaction. Don’t put off the beauty you could have in your home today. Reach out and schedule a free consultation to discuss your dream and all the ways we can help make it come true.